I starting to realize why I don’t want to be in relationship.
- The guy has to be worth it
- I must be able to express myself and be truthful, not only to the other person, but also to myself
- I need to not be self-fish and be overly sensitive
- Be able to tell or regulate why a certain things is bothering me
- If it bothers me, I must be able to internalize whether it is reasonable to discuss to the person or I can rationalize it and overcome the concern
So, this is a few things I am able to sort of conclude. Hoping for many mores and for a good semester! Thank God for the wisdom he has given me.